Wednesday, April 8, 2015

It's Spring...

Good Day,

It's Spring time and I never thought I had a favorite season until now. Spring is colorful, light, bright, and all smiles to me. With today's blog feature I believe I covered it all. I even have shoppable links to click on lol to purchase! Praise be to God for that! Since owning my own business; and knowing you have to spend money to make money I haven't had the extra funds to have extra fun. However, I splurged this month. It's too darn pretty outside not to. This outfit could be worn two ways with this peplum top; either inside or out. I much rather have the peplum inside the skirt. This way I give more attention  to the skirt because of its design. Also it shows a better figure since there was no belt involve with the fit. This pencil skirt is EVERYTHING! Purchased from JCP which has a great sale happening right now of 40% off. Its so bright and colorful when you walk into the store. This skirt has an elastic band so instead of me looking for my size I was able to get a size XL. This skirt is also part of a co-ords set. I did not want the top unless I wore it with something else besides this skirt.

I also mentioned I would do a review on my version of the Cinderella Shoe I purchased from LolaShoetique. All the colors the shoe came in attracted me to this shoe. Also I said I needed a Black pump. When I saw the plastic sides I was afraid that it would not have any room for my fat feet also, I went up a size just to be on the safe side. As soon as they came in the mail I immediately tried them on and no joke it felt like it was made just for my foot. I was Cinderella...lol. The shoe slipped right on and the walk in them is love. Now one thing I would mention make sure your feet are not ashy but at the same time dry enough so that your feet don't sweat and the shoe slips off. Other than that I love this shoe; I love the peak of fabric at the front of the shoe covering my toes. Link to skirt and shoes will be below. Happy Spring.

Sun Glasses: Amazon, Statement Necklace; Wal-Mart, Peplum Top: Forever 21 (Sold Out), LolaShoetique Shoes


Skirt: Pencil Skirt



Faux Leather Button Earrings: viviaccessories.bigcartel.com
Have a Great Day! XOXOX

2 comments:

  1. This was definitely a good read, to learn I have 2 tops in one with a peplum was a Wow factor. And thanks for the heads up on the shoes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad this could help honey!!! Thanks so much for reading!!!!

      Delete