Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Adding Some Spring to My Jeans: Introducing Lularoe Opportunity

Hello Everyone!!!

I am so excited right at this very moment and best believe I want my everyday women to share in on this excitement as well but, first lets talk about this weather. Today was a little cooler and cloudy than the past few days but, my outfit brought out the sun like never before. I was too excited to get dressed today and show you ladies what I have in store that will become the greatest opportunity not only for me but for you. I have been given the opportunity to collaborate with Sadi Thompson who is an independent Lularoe business owner! What is Lularoe? Lularoe is a clothing line designed and made right here in the United States to cater to all women; no matter age, shape or size. Sounds good already right? The clothing from Lularoe is sold exclusively in home clothing parties, pop-up boutiques, and many other different events. What Lularoe provides is not only amazing clothing but it provides the wonderful opportunity for everyday women to OWN THEIR OWN retail business!!!! Even better without all the overhead, risk, and cost. This is the perfect job for the everyday woman; the mother, the student, or someone who loves fashion and making people feel good and look great.

Lularoe is currently manufacturing 35,000 pieces per week in the United States; the company is based in Corona, CA. The fabric prints are designed only for Lularoe so there is no other print out there with the wonderful prints Lularoe provides; this in turns results in an immense variety of clothing. More facts to consider is that Lularoe did 3 Million dollars in business its very first year, $9.8 Million last year and is already ahead of projections to do $30 Million this year. In 2016 the company is projecting to do $100 Million! Is this enough to get you on board? Need some more info? Okay lets talk dollar dollar bills ya'll! As a Lularoe business owner who does one pop-up boutique per week makes an average of $1,400 a month. Those who have the strong hustle game or better yet more free time can earn up to $5,600 if you do 3 to 4 boutiques. Once you jump on board you can look for others who have the same goals in mind to benefit by earning $1,000 a month, $5,000 a month, becoming a leader and owning your own business.

Lularoe is doing something that no one has ever done before with the clothing industry. Lularoe's business model is drawing attention from incredibly influential people that want to be a part of this company. I for one love clothes and money and to be able to collaborate with Sadi who also has a very close relationship with the owners and, is also on the president council I feel very much honored to be affiliated with Sadi and the Lularoe company.

Now lets take a look at some fashion. Today's blog features one piece from the Lularoe brand that was personally sent to me from Sadi. Its almost like she knew what I love; colors and prints. One thing I like to mention about their clothing they have the cutest names for each piece. The piece I am wearing is a floral print pencil skirt size 2 xl named Cassie. I love the fabric in the skirt the color palette is out of this world. This skirt can be dressed to go to church, out to your favorite brunch spot, or even to the beach. I love the fact that I am not feeling constraints in my skirt. Meaning there are no zippers or buttons but it is still form fitting. I can move freely and still look and feel stylish in this Lularoe "Cassie' Skirt, I am in LOVE!!!!! What is more awesome I could not choose which pair of shoes to wear with the skirt. I had to choose between three different colors. Which lets you realize this skirt can be worn in many different color paths. I love a piece of clothing that gives me options. This "Cassie" skirt will work for me in so many ways. I can wear a blazer to dress up or wear some stylish embellished flats to dress it down. You can add a basic color kimono for the beach look and much much more! Can you tell I am too excited.






Eyewear: Forever 21, Jean Top: Wal-Mart, Skirt: Lularoe.com, Yellow Pumps: Lolashoetique.com
So I know your next question is how do I get in on this fabulous journey and business opportunity? I have contact information for Sadi Thompson to receive more information about owning your own Lularoe business please contact Sadi at sadi.lularoe@gmail.com You can also follow her on Instagram at @lulagirlsblog to see her awesome style as well. Sadi will give you all the information needed to jump start your business. Tell her Stacei sent you! :) Below is just a reminder of what you earn becoming an independent Lularoe business owner. Again, all information and questions can be answered by Sadi Thompson her email again is sadi.lularoe@gmail.com Until then Happy Shopping and cheers to owning your own business and making bank bro. HA!!! Smooches

9 comments:

  1. That skirt is so spring and summer, and your blog was explosive with lots of great information on making more money. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honey, thank you for this comment!!!!!! I really appreciate you reading!!!!! Smooches!!!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing! Love the skirt and how you paired it with the chambray button down. I think Lularoe is on to something great! I must check out this opportunity. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much love!!!! Yes, Lularoe has done the best thing ever imagined for women....its was my pleasure.

      Delete
  4. This outfit was on point! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you don't mind me asking for my own shopping, what size pants do you normally wear? I am trying to decide which size Cassie to buy 😀

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you don't mind me asking for my own shopping, what size pants do you normally wear? I am trying to decide which size Cassie to buy 😀

    ReplyDelete