Saturday, April 11, 2015

A Versatile Woman: That's Who I am!

Good People How Are You?

I hope this blog finds you all doing well? Ladies, do you call yourself one dimensional or are you well balanced when it comes to fashion? For me fashion is EVERYTHING! I hear it or read all the time a woman saying they can't do a certain style because it will not look right with their body type. So to me I think some women are one dimensional when it comes to fashion. I love being versatile in my style of clothing. I never knock a style or a piece of clothing because I don't think it will work. Your style can have versatility; it doesn't always have to be one certain look all the time. I love skirts like I will pick up a skirt before I pick up jeans or anything else to wear. I wasn't always like that. Skirts shows off one of my best ASSets... Ha! got'em!!!! I'm so silly! I also love sneakers; when I can afford them. Most time we as women will wear sneakers with jeans or sweats. However, give me a great skirt that can be dressed down and pair it with sneakers; I'm all for it. This same skirt will be dressed up with a blazer and heels later. Being versatile is exactly what your clothes can do for you. Try it sometimes. You will enjoy the comfort, the street feel, and the class of wearing a girly outfit without the heels, sandals, or cute flats. Also I would like to take the time to shout out a beautiful woman inside and outside who I used to work with. We both came in together and pretty much left the company around the same time to pursue our own businesses. Her name is Tawanna and she is the owner of Ruby Lips LLC. She is in the business of making all natural handmade lipstick. She has several colors along with other products such as natural lip balm made with Shea butter. I tried the Pucker Up Purple which is her best seller. I love the case mine came in with the silver rhinestone design. This shade of purple is dark and vibrant at the same time. It stayed on all day and is very smooth going on. I am so so so proud of Tawanna. I definitely will be purchasing again. Her website is www.rubylipsllc.com
Lip Color:  Pucker Up Purple: Sunglasses: Amazon, Top: Target, Skirt: Forever 21 (SOLD OUT), Sneakers: Nike  (Kyrie Irving "Easter") 




2 comments:

  1. That one dimensional woman is me, you have inspired me to be daring with fashion. I know you remember me asking you about plaid on top of plaid, I get it now. And thanks on the lipstick review, I love what I do and will continue to provide great customer service.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I remember! You will be so surprised how your clothing can work for you. I have a few ideas later in the week to show of how to mix and match your clothes. Yes, I love your products honey. Definitely will be purchasing again.

      Delete