Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Early Morning Glow: Lularoe Collaboration Part 2

Good Morning,

Yes, I am up early enjoying this beautiful Tuesday. I was awaken by my family and I looked outside and I had to blog in the moment. The Sun hit the spot where the trees cascaded over the side streets and I needed this for my blog entry. What I am wearing today just automatically puts me in the mindset of me at some beach resort just finished getting married to the love of my life and we are on our honeymoon. This outfit speaks vacation, relaxation, and pure bliss. The colors, print, and how comfortable I felt in this Lularoe piece was EVERYTHING!

Last week I introduced to my readers a company by the name of Lularoe that provides exclusive clothing made in the USA to women of all shapes and sizes and even little girls. The company is based in Corona, CA. The fabric prints are designed only for Lularoe so there is no other print out there with the wonderful prints Lularoe provides; this in turns results in an immense variety of clothing. Not only can you shop from Lularoe who can also own your own business through Lularoe providing the very same clothing for purchase. You can have your very own clothing boutique in-house and in pop-up boutiques. This business can bring in around $1,400 a month depending how many pop-boutiques that are completed. When I first spoke about Lularoe I went into much detail about the company, their projected numbers etc.. Please read my last blog to get more details Click Here Introducing Lularoe Opportunity I will have the same contact information on this blog on how to get in contact with Sadi if you are interested in owning your own clothing boutique. I mean I am here for being a business woman. This is nothing but a dream come true to own your own, work at your own pace, and make $$$$. Sadi's email address is sadi.lularoe@gmail.com please email her for more information and jump start your own business.

Now lets talk about this skirt from Lularoe. This is called the "Azure" skirt. It has a Aztec print vibe to me with colors that I automatically fell in love with. These are once again some bold colors that stand out and draws your eyes directly to the skirt. This is A-line skirt that clings to your body and then has some flare near the bottom of the shirt. Once again no zippers or buttons that would make me feel constraint. I am free to go about my walk and the skirt never loses its shape. I added a gold belt to help separate the color of my top from the skirt. The next time I wear this I am thinking of doing a mix print version with leopard print shoes. I totally can see me and my love in the streets of Jamaica somewhere having a ball walking and loving the sites. With the wind blowing in my hair and under my skirt. LOL added a lil Marilyn Monroe touch to it. This is definitely a must have.




Sunglasses: Forever 21, Earrings: Ashley Stewart, Top: Target, Belt: Target, Skirt: Azure skirt, Shoes: Charlotte Russe

Ladies, I defintely urge you to look into this business. I for one am in LOVE. Not only can you make money owning your business you can look good doing it. My contact person is Sadi Thompson her email address: sadi.lularoe@gmail.com she also has an Instagram page you can follow at @lulagirlsblog and her blog website is www.lulagirlsblog.com. Until next time Be Good, Be Fly, and Shake a Tail Feather.

3 comments:

  1. Loved the outfit and such a good reading piece, you never disappoint. I look forward to your Blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank honey!!! I appreciate you taking the time to read!

      Delete
  2. May I use your photo in an online blog (Macaroni Kid) featuring the Azure? You look stunning! I am a LuLaRoe consultant. The blog is local to Lehigh Valley, PA families. Thank you,

    ReplyDelete