Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Giving Myself the Name The Remix Queen

Hello Everyone!!!


Soooo it's really late right now and I thought I was going to bed but I needed to get this blog update done. For me since I started this blog my audience was the EVERYDAY WOMAN and it still is. I stand by the everyday woman. The one who works 9 to 5 or whatever other crazy hours you may work. Been there done that! I'm here for the woman who takes care of her business no matter what it is. I believe an everyday woman may not always have the means to go out and SHOP until she drops because she has bills to pay or whatever the case may be. I'm here to let young women know your clothes do not have to be the same boring clothes all the time. You can remix your clothing to look like a brand new outfit! You have probably seen the IG post about making sure the clothes you wear have not been seen on IG. Honestly, I do not care if you see me in the same outfit. I guarantee though it will be remixed into a whole "notha" outfit lol! I love to shop for the new new but sometimes; especially as a single, new up and coming business owner, who gave up her cozy life of living on her own I can not always get that new new. Every now and then I may splurge, but guarantee that outfit will be worn AGAIN; but differently the next go round. Ladies, give your clothes a chance to work for you. I mean your worked hard for them. Now, this outfit was an inspirational piece from a woman from IG who can put together an outfit I believe with a blind fold and joker would be slammy. Her IG name is @stylebydnicole I have taken a few outfit looks to mock shortly! Remember
ladies make your clothes work for you!! Have a great day!! Xoxoxo
 Blazer, Crop Top and Sunglasses from Forever 21, Pants from Wal-Mart, Shoes from Justfab, Belt from Target.



2 comments:

  1. This is hooooot! You got those pants from Wal-Mart?? My location did not have these. I must hop online to find them. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! I sure about a year ago. Hope you find them.

      Delete