Monday, October 20, 2014

UN-Bothered

Hey Ladies!!!

I hope everyone is doing well. Today's blog is featuring two pieces that I have become in love with. When I purchased these items I had no thought to wear them together. However, it turned out to be an awesome look might I add. Being the size I am and doing this blog thing along with the people I have met over social media I become UN-BOTHERED! Best believe its in a great way. I am UN-bothered by caring what anyone has to say about pretty much anything at this point. We all know people have an opinion about EVERYTHING. If they won't hold their tongue then why should I care if anyone likes me for me and how I roll. I'm just UN-bothered! I wear shiny clothing, crop tops, and body suits (which brings attention)...I'm UN-bothered! I wear 2 piece swimwear during the Summer...I'm UN-bothered! I show belly...I'm UN-bothered! I wear bight colors because I'm UN-bothered! I will wear bold prints why? I'm UN-bothered. Anything they say a plus size woman should not wear I will make sure its done...I stay UN-bothered! I will remain UN-bothered! Its a good feeling because you are not living up to anyone standard but your own. I hope those women who are still in their shells to come on out and just be UN-bothered because you can be careful all your life and still be talked about and pointed at! You know my motto! Flaunt your feathers honey! This is what Classy Confident Curves is all about! Now on to the feature.

Veil Beanie (Blue), Earrings Necklace: Ashley Stewart

Jacket: Burlington Coat Factory, Top, Skirt, Spiked Booties: Charlotte Russe, and Clutch: SwayChic


Thanks again for reading! Until next time Be Good, Be Fly, and Shake a Tail Feather xoxox

1 comment:

  1. I like everything about this outfit. it give me life.From the time we start following each other on instagram I realised you are my fashion twin. The boots is killing it, the beenie smashed it, and the skirt, Yes hunny.

    If you do have the time, Please have a look at my blog. www.locstylefashion.com

    ReplyDelete