Thursday, October 9, 2014

I Need Love: Featuring Women with Classy Confident Curves


Hey Ladies!!!


When I'm alone in my room sometimes I stare at the wall
and in the back of my mind I hear my conscious call
Telling me I need a man who's as sweet as a dove
for the first time in my life, I see I need love.

And I've come to realize that I need true love
And if you wanna give it to me boy make yourself seen, I'll be waiting! I LOVE you

-LL. Cool J

Ear cuff: Forever 21, Lip Color: Black Radiance, Nails: SinfulColors
I hope everyone is doing well! Today's outfit inspiration is brought to you by the word LOVE. Love is such a beautiful thing/feeling. Everyone deserves to be loved by another. As a woman, love is such an important part of our lives and we want the best there is out here. We know that true Love comes from when we first understand what Love is. God is Love and Love is God. When we acknowledge what love is then we can love ourselves to the fullest. Lastly, waiting for the man that God has for us to show us love...hmmm it feels good just to talk about it. So anyway lets talk about this outfit. I was feeling rather loved in this crop top sweatshirt and midi skirt.
Sunglasses: Amazon, Top: Forever21(In-Store), Gold Chain Belt: Stacked Apparel, Skirt: Rebdolls, Shoes: Jcp, Bag: Kenneth Cole



Hope you have enjoyed yet another blog featuring Love! XOXOX
Also would like to feature two ladies this week flaunting their #classyconfidentcurves @gracefullycurved and @classylady4_u Looking great ladies!!! Smooches!


4 comments: