Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Something OLD, Something NEW, Something BORROWED, and Something BLUE

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Man I am so happy to be blogging today and talking to you guys. It felt so good to get dressed today and to do a blog feature. I mean with all the cold weather and snow I guess I was feeling blue. NOW its warm and somewhat sunny outside so I had to take advantage of this weather before it rains today. I looked at my blog and saw that its been a full month since I last posted anything. The main reason again was the weather but I have other reasons. Good reasons might I add. First, I am now the owner and CEO of ViVi Style & Image, an image consultant and personal styling company ready to "Brand Your Image". This service has been created to help both men and women. Classy Confident Curves helps to inspire my women and not just plus size women. Where Notorious Fashion unLeashed was created to assist my men folk in finding inspiration in their clothing as well. Both inspirational groups will fall under ViVi Style & Image and create the circle of Confidence, Fashion, and an Image that is you. I am not here to change anyone but to bring out the person you want people to see and fall in love with. Think of it as an enhancement of self. The title of this blog talks about my outfit and the added confidence I am borrowing from women who are still looking to gain theirs back. The dress I have on is something OLD; I bought last year from Forever 21. I love this little dress because its easy to dress, its comfortable, and I mean I feel cute. What is NEW is this Striped see-through crop top I purchased from Target, I found this on the clearance rack; which is the first area I shop for clothing. I love shopping Target's clearance rack I am never disappointed. Something BORROWED is the confidence that has been left from women all over who are not ready to embrace their body and beauty. Being a plus size woman and seeing how far we've come makes me smile. Surprisingly, there are still women who do no have the confidence to love who they are and let the world know it. So in the meantime with the already huge amount of confidence I have for myself I am going to borrow the confidence that has not yet been picked up you! You rather me have this confidence than someone who speaks negatively and bashes women like us for loving ourselves. Something BLUE this color dress I fell in love with; also the color blue represents: Confidence, Trust, Loyalty, Faith, and Wisdom. What's better than when your clothes represent who are.
Dress: Forever 21, Crop Top: Target, Shoes: JustFab, Watch: Fossil, Earcuff: Forever 21, Sunnies: Aldo



I am hope this blog inspires you to gain back your confidence and love for self. Any questions please email me at vstacei2005@gmail.com
Be Good, Be Fly, and Shake a Tail Feather xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment