Thursday, June 26, 2014

Black Is My First Love: The Nino Brown version

Hello Ladies!!! Hope your day is going fantastically well as mine has. I wanted to come to you today to talk about my first love. No, not a man but a color. A color that has been so good to me over the years that I could never part ways with him. Yes, I believe the color black is a male. The only male in my life that has stayed true to me and my body for years. I use to wear black all the time growing up. It was my safe haven because you could always find clothing in black. As I have grown over the years; wardrobe wise I can tell my love for black has diminished. Mainly, because I was trying to broaden the look of my closet and what I was wearing. Some how I always come back to my main man Black. He does a body good! As much as I love wearing prints and bright colors my first love will always be black. I remember being told that the color black makes you look at least 10lbs lighter. Along with the fact that this color can hide certain areas of our body we may not necessarily like. It conceals a lot of blemishes on our bodies and can make a woman feel like she is on top of the world. Well I literally felt like I was top of the world when taking these pictures on the American Tobacco Trail here in Durham, NC. My photographer Daniel and I took a quick walk up to one of the many bridges on this particular trail. First, off let me just say I was a little afraid to walk over this bridge because of an accident I had a few years back. As soon as I was in my Nino Brown mode and I started hearing car horns honking I forgot all about the bridge and enjoyed my photo session. I owned this look and that bridge. Shout out to the men that saw ALL of this up on that bridge hahaha you made my day. The color black will always be my first love because it will never steer me wrong and for that I love you black forever and always! xoxox Details of this outfit will be below.



Necklace: Forever 21, Sunglasses: Amazon, Top: Forever 21(Sold Out), Leggings: Love Drunk Boutique (Sold Out), Shoes: Heels.com, Earrings & Midi Rings Aldo

                                 

Once again I have to commend the photographer Daniel of Daniel Lamar Photography on capturing me from head to toe! I have enjoyed him so far and looking forward to working a lot more with him. Until next Rock-a-bye Baby (inside the mind of Nino Brown) Be Good, Be Fly and Shake a Tail Feather xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment