Thursday, July 3, 2014

T-Shirt Dress Trend

Hello Ladies!!!

So, there is this trend brewing around now where wearing a basic tee as a dress is in. I have jumped on the trend-fashion band wagon and ordered my own. It was a pre-order buy from an online boutique that I follow off of Instagram by the name of Voluptuous Vixen Boutique. I saw this piece and really like what I saw as far as how women were wearing it. Its comfortable but at the same time most definitely a trendsetter. Most of the time we see trends such as these first seen on reality television shows like Love and Hip Hop of Atlanta etc. I usually pick up a few trends from reality television shows here and there but never go over board with them because I still feel more like myself wearing my own style. However, this look I knew I could have fun with. Which is what I actually did especially with this photo session with my photographer. This is our fourth session and the background rocked along with my outfit. It only took 30 minutes to get these shots compared to an hour and some change. I do not know if I love the graffiti or my outfit the most...lol! This particular shirt is now SOLD OUT online where I purchased mine from, but I am sure there are a few more websites selling this and maybe even in different colors. As always remember to have fun with your clothing and just know its nothing wrong with following the trends that we see on social media. I hope you enjoy this week's blog and like always the details will be below.
                                                                      

   Girl gotta mean walk...hammocks all out SMH!
 All accessories: Aldo, Maxi Dress: VoluptuousVixenBoutique (SOLD OUT), Jean Shorts: Made by me, Shoes: Charlotte Russe, Sunglasses: Forever 21


I hope you ladies have enjoyed today's blog and photos as much I did! Have a great day xoxox

1 comment:

  1. yaaaas!!!! Work sis!!! :-) Us plus size ladies are a force to be reckoned with!

    ReplyDelete