Thursday, July 31, 2014

Black vs White In These Streets Part 1

Hi Ladies,

As promised I had another feature coming to you showing off this all black scuba/mesh dress. With this particular dress I wanted to talk a little bit about being a FAT girl in a world where wearing see-through can be seen as too much for any woman with my body shape. I say as long as you know yourself and are comfortable in whatever you choose to wear, "WHO CARES" what others think. Yes, I stand by wearing what I like to call reinforcement especially in this type of dress. Scuba material is not body friendly especially on a plus size woman who carries something extra such as myself. However, it still holds you in certain places, but it does not disguise ALL your body. I wanted to be true to my readers and those who follow me and show what my real body looks like without backup worn under this dress. I love this dress because it shows some skin and still leaves some imagination for the mind. This is a sexy dress that can be worn for club night or a date night with that special special special someone. This dress is not meant be to worn just anywhere. I actually think I will be wearing this during this year's NCCU Homecoming. Hmmm?? Decisions, Decisions!

Ladies, being a FAT girl I welcome criticism of any kind. I once read from another blogger that no one can use the word FAT to break me because I own the word and embrace it. Yes, I am big and fat what else is new? At the same time I know how to strut my fatness up and down the street. Even in these pictures I stood in the middle of street while cars drove come up and down some even stopping to give me kudos on this look. So you see its not about the way others look at you its about how you look at yourself. Damn, I felt like Carrie Bradshaw typing that last sentence. Hahahaha....too funny to me! EMBRACE who YOU are and OWN it because that alone can never be taken from you!

 I am exploring more makeup. Example: Colored eyeliner Wet n' Wild (Turquiose)
 Lip Color is by: Corindacouture.com (Twilight) Midi rings from Aldo
Ear Candy: I love these earrings soooooo much! Goes with my lip color and shoes. Now let talk about these shoes.

I am always on Instagram, I mean like ALWAYS!!!!! So its one page that I have come accustom to watching and that is @lolashoetique I love how their prices are reasonable at the same time there is SO much to choose from in the style of shoe. I love these shoes! Before I purchased I knew I had to look for size, width, and if the straps were elastic. Once I could answer yes, yes, and yes I was good to go and the next thing I knew they were on my feet. I love the color, the heel, and my legs just look sexy honey.
 Shoes purchased from Lolashoetique


Remember ladies own and embrace who you are in the now so no one can use it against you in the future. Then just walk away strutting in these streets.

Be Good, Be Fly, and Shake a Tail Feather xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. love it!!! You rocked and yeah I totally felt the Carrie Bradshaw moment!
    I also appreciate your transparency! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha!!!! I hoped someone would feel me on that CB moment!!! Thanks so much for reading!

      Delete