Friday, January 9, 2015

Closing Doors to Open New Ones

Hello EVERYBODY!!!!!!

As Rick Flair would say WHOOOOAAAAAA! Yes, I watched wrestling as well. Ladies and gentleman do I have have some news for you. So, as you know I love fashion so much to the point I have begun the urge to want to start my own personal styling business. Classy Confident Curves was to cover my plus size women and cover the blog. Now after thinking a lot about my life and what I really wanted to accomplish I started thinking about my major loves. I have a major love for not only FASHION but also MEN, and FOOTBALL. I had a little compelling insight on what rookie football players go through from the decision to leave college and enter into the league from the combine to the draft. Something I noticed was that there are a lot of cameras for television appearances. This appearances show an image of a man that is about to take the field for his rookie debut. These appearances show how well they answers questions, how they pronounce certain words, and how well they are dressed. Some of these men need guidance before getting in front of the camera. Some need proper etiquette and grooming before they even play their first game. That is where I come in. Introducing Notorious Fashion unLeashed. GET IT!!! NFL. This business is welcome to all who need or want to brand their image. I believe this movement can be beneficial to those up and coming football players to help begin building their name and giving people something to talk about on and off the field. Anything doing with their appearance I am ready for. There are some potential prospects entering the league who need some guidance in how to conduct themselves in public because that camera is always ready even when they are not.

You may ask how will you have time to pursue this business Stacei?  Well for starters today January 9, 2015 I resigned from my corporate position to work around the clock to make this happen. That was my other big news. Yes, God has called me out for working for others to help earn more money and called me into making my own money. I have worked in customer service since I was 15 years old and always worked for someone else. Never had the idea on owning my own business until this year. Can you say FAITH ON FLEEK right now I have neverrrrrrrrrrrrrr in a million years thought I would be that person that would quit a job to pursue anything where I didn't have something to fall back on. I did it! I am doing it and this will be done! Notorious Fashion unLeashed will be successful. I know this is going to be rough journey but I believe that God will be with me every step. So, today I wanted to show what an unemployed turn self employed woman looks like. Lol! This is not a downfall but a step up!
Sequin Hat: Forever 21 Statement Necklace: Forever 21 Top: Asos Jeans: Forever 21 Shoes: Charlotte Russe (SOLD OUT)


YO I JUST QUIT MY JOB

BUT WHAT CAN I SAY FAITH ON FLEEK


You ladies take care I will still be blogging here and there. Prayers are needed and accepted xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Awesome and may God continue to bless you and order your steps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much beautiful!!!! I really appreciate the love.

      Delete
  2. Wow! Congratulations girl. I pray that you become a huge success. So proud of you, don't forget about the little people on your way to the top! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honey, I won't forget anyone because I am going to need your assistance as soon as you get that sewing machine popping lol! Thank you love!!!

      Delete
  3. I'm SO happy that you took the plunge Stacei! You'll never look back at what you thought was a secure corporate j-o-b. You have an incredible future ahead of you and I know you'll make it happen. I'm here to encourage you in your journey! Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am so pleased with the decision I made to move forward into my own! I know it will not be easy but it will totally worth it! Thank you so much for all your encouraging words! I'm ready!!!! Thank you so much!

      Delete