Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Wild Wild West

Hello Ladies and Gents who may also be reading!

I hope everyone is doing well today! I wanted to bring yet another blog featuring this Boo Hoo Duster Coat. This trend is so chic and classy and I just had to purchase my own. This coat can be worn in many different ways. I decided to pair it with jeans and a simple white top. Of course I had to throw in some color with my leopard print scarf, belt, and mustard yellow pumps from Lola Shoetique. I feel like Kool Moe Dee in that song The Wild Wild West. I remember my mother had this caramel brown duster she used to rock and she was baddddddddd. This look reminds me of the song. LOL!  Recently, I resigned from my job and decided to fully jump into starting my own image consulting/personal styling business. Since, I have so much more time to do what I love I will be blogging a lot more. I even came up with the idea to do a Shop Your Closet Challenge for the month of February. As much as I love to shop I also love to keep my money in my pocket. This challenge gives you the chance to know what is in your closet and also pushes out your own creativity. More details will be given as we get closer to February. Until then lets see the featured look. I am getting used to a new area and let me just say the onlookers are so confused as to what I was doing. It was so funny seeing people in the neighborhood almost stop and stare to see what I had going on. This is a great look for a lot of occasions.



Duster, Jeans, Shoes, Scarf: Forever 21,Belt: Target, Top: Forever 21


Don't forget more details on the Shop Your Closet Challenge in February will be on the next blog and also on Instagram. Until next time ladies and gentleman XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Love the look! I saw this duster on boohoo and was so tempted to grab it! Maybe I still will! lol Anyways enjoyed the post beautiful! Blessings :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I saw it on IG and had to get it. I would go down a size for future reference. I forgot to mention it in this blog! Thank you for reading!!! :)

      Delete