Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Leopard in Winter: One Piece Three Ways

Hello Everyone!!!



I hope all is well with everyone! I wanted to quickly feature another post this week to you guys. This would be my 2nd Edition to One Piece Three Ways. Featuring a ten dollar leopard print dress that I purchased at Ross. I love Ross when it comes to their dress selection. I saw this dress when I first entered into the store. I love a good leopard print anything. I knew automatically I would wear this piece multiple ways. Also this piece to me would worn year round. Yes, I sure did have all my legs out in this 40 degree weather lol. Also a reminder that #CCCShopYourCloset is starting up this Sunday which is also Super Bowl Sunday. Go Seahawks!!! Also I wanted to share that I am learning so much in my certification class for image consulting. I am in week 3 Yay!! There is so much to learn and remember but anything to add to my calling I am all for it. So without further waiting on me going on and on about everything. Let's see some fashion!!!!


Hope you enjoyed until next time! Be Good, Be Fly and Shake a Tail Feather xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment