Saturday, December 20, 2014

I'm a Blogger Too!

                                                        Heyyyyyyyyyyyy Ladies!!!


I hope all is well with everyone very quickly I wanted to come by and show off a new look and to talk about my hobby as a blogger. I love blogging because it gives me an opportunity to vent through my words and my style of wear. I do a lot of shopping and love seeing what the latest trendsetter that's out. Fashion is my outlet and Blogging gives me the chance to shout it to the rough top about what I think, feel, and believe in. Most importantly, no one can tell me I am wrong or critique what I write because it all my own thoughts. Today, I was able to broadcast my craft and wear a very bold and bright shirt that explains how I feel about being a blogger in two forms; shirt and earrings!



Top: Rue 107, Skirt: Asos, Shoes: Target, Blogger Earrings


No comments:

Post a Comment