Sunday, December 14, 2014

Most Recent Looks

Hey Ladies!!!

Yes, it has been a minute since I have blogged a look for Classy Confident Curves. Honestly, its been a lot of, "oh I am going to blog this look" and then I change my mind and then there is laziness that sets in  after I have completed an 8 hour mentally draining shift at work. What can I say life gets in the way lol! However, I have still been active on social media like Instagram and Facebook. I think most of my viewers see me on Instagram than coming here to read what I have to say. I will add a few looks that I have shown on Instagram just so that it logged on my blog. You guys know where to find me but I would like to attach a few looks and I usually will leave details on the each feature looked. Enjoy! I will be back weekly soon. XOXO

Featured Look : I'm A Blogger Too. #NoShade RUE107


Featured Look: Jumpsuit from Forever 21

Featured Look: Moto Jacket from Target

Featured Look: Top Left: Leopard Print Sweater, Target Bottom Left: Vintage Polka Dot Coat, www.divaxpress.storenvy.com others have been seen on the blog. Fur Vest from eBay.com

Featured Look: Shoes from Lolashoetique.com Vintage Shirt, @iamkfs (www.iamkfemme.com)

Featured Look: Top from Forever 21 and Necklace wwwbellachicboutique7.com

The whole look was a Featured Look: Forever 21, Target, Iamkfs

Featured Look: White Blazer from Forever 21 and www.divaliciouslyhott.com Earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment