Thursday, October 23, 2014

Abstract Patterns & Plaid and Boots: Classy Confident Curves Feature of the Day

Hey Ladies!!!

Hope all is well with you all! I wanted to stop by again this week to bring another feature. Very seldom am I able to do a double feature in a week. So I was happy to have another day to bring to you my version of plus size fashion. Today was all about abstract patterns. Abstract patterns are known not to depict a person, place, or thing. It is a composition of all types of colors and shapes that come together to make an amazing piece of clothing or art however you look at it. I use to see it just in the art form hanging on walls but, I am seeing it in my clothing and I am deeply in love with it. Just because its Fall doesn't mean I can't keep it bright. Details are below. Also this is a triple feature of another look introducing Plaid and Combat boots. Look below for details.
Top: Forever 21, Skirt (Similar) Forever 21, Shoes: GoJane, Necklace: Forever 21/Versona Accessories, Coat: Old Navy, Pants: Ross
The second feature introduces plaid paired with combat boots. Plaid has become a strong go to piece in fashion. Plaid can just about go with anything. I usually will pair mine with another print. Of course the combat boots just bring out the plaid even more in my opinion. I advised someone who was purchasing the plaid skirt to pair with a polka dotted or leopard print top!!! Yes ma'am you would be surprised how good mixed prints would look incorporating plaid or Tartan. Its whatever you want to call it. Lol! Hope enjoy the features Ladies!
Top: Target, Skirt: Forever 21, Sweater: Wal-Mart, Boots: Shoe Show, Plaid Shirt: Forever 21, Dress: Forever 21, Necklace: F21, Chain Earrings: Aldo
Last but not least introducing the Ladies of Classy Confident Curves from Instagram (Left to Right): @hnyblndnps and @classylady4_u Until next time!! xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment