Friday, October 3, 2014

One Jumpsuit: Three Ways

Hello Ladies!!!

I hope all is well with everyone. I wanted to try something different with my clothing this go round. I have seen this idea from the lovely Chastity Garner-Valentine wearing one piece and styling it three different ways. I purchased my second of all time jumpsuits from ASOS and let me tell you I am in LOVE! I have two lessons to teach in this blog. Lesson #1 is to never under estimate your own clothing. This is the main reason for the 3 in 1 styling of this hunter green jumpsuit. I was able to dress this jumpsuit for a party, date night, and church/work look. I shopped for this jumpsuit after looking at another beautiful fashion blogger on Instagram by the name of IG: name Curvaceouslybee she wore a beautiful chartreuse color jumpsuit also purchased from ASOS. So I thought I would give it a try and I love that I was able to dress this jumpsuit in a few different ways.
Jumpsuit: ASOS, Shoes: 1 JustFab 2 Target, Leather Jacket: Burlington Coat Factory, Peplum Top: Forever 21, Handbag: Kenneth Cole, Earrings: 1/2: Ashley Stewart and 3 Aldo, Belt: 1. Target 2. eBay.
Lesson #2 looking at me in this jumpsuit you would have thought this was actually my size. Can you guess what size I'm wearing? No, ok this jumpsuit is a size US 14! The lesson is to never under estimate your body and the size clothing you pick out. Research your materials and know what works for you. Just because its not your size does not necessarily mean it will not fit. Also know where you purchase your clothing from. Meaning ASOS sizes typically run bigger so you can usually go down a size or two or in my case three sizes down. YAY!! I hope this helps you pick out pieces that can be worn many ways and never limit what size you shop. Until next time Be Good, Be Fly and Shake a Tail Feather. xoxoxo
DATE NIGHT

PARTY NIGHT

CHURCH or WORK


2 comments:

  1. Love it. The color is amazing. I have tons of jumpsuits 8 my closet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!!!! I'm hooked on jumpsuits now lol.

      Delete