Monday, May 26, 2014

Happy Birthday Edition

So lately I have been told I do not look the age I will be turning in the next few days! That is such a great feeling to know you do not look your actual age. I have always have been honest about my age. Never been ashamed to say I am in my 30s. It is even better when you do not feel your age as well. May 30th is a special day for me of course because it is my birthday. I grew up celebrating birthdays because it is known as your day. I can say each year turning a year older can be a mind blowing experience especially when you start looking over your past and your future. Wondering could I had done something different or changed something about myself. Currently, at my age career, courtship/marriage, and family have been really heavy on my mind. They talk about this biological clock ticking and if I have one oh its BANGING. At the same time I will not rush into just anything. When my times come I will be more than happy, ready, and willing. Sooooooo in the meantime lets talk about plus size fashion. This sequin outfit I found just browsing my favorite store; maybe one of my top 5 favorite stores. One week I found the top in the clearance section and decided to bypass it. Then I went maybe a few weeks later and saw the skirt with the same top and I just had to get it and it was on the clearance rack SCORE! Sequin is one piece that I have never own in my life. I have always wanted to try to see if its for me. Lets just say I will be adding more to my closet. The one bad thing about sequin is that it can be uncomfortable on your skin. It kind of sticks into your skin making it a little itchy but its still a must have for me. Also the shoes were another must have. Link will be under the picture. Each day I will post my outfits of the week to help celebrate mi special day; my 31st birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sequin Crop Top set: Target Shoes: Heels.com JustFab Earrings: Forever 21 
I am in love with my locs this is a 1 year and 5 months worth of growth and counting



2 comments: