Thursday, May 15, 2014

The TuTu Trend the Plus Size Version

First off let me just say hello again!!!! I am so happy to be back in the world of blogging and to show off what I am wearing here each and every week (hopefully)...lol! Let's get started!!! So part 2 I remixed the Forever 21 bodysuit and shoes with this purple tutu. Yes, there is this awesome trend going on within the plus size community wearing tutu or tulles and I fell in love. I had to hop, jump, and roll right into this particular trend. It brings me back to when I was 7 and 8 years old and I was a ballet and tap dancer. We use to wear our little tutus and dance around. I never thought that I would ever wear a tutu again. Well I was wrong!!! I am 30 years young and felt like a little school girl all over again in this very vibrant purple tutu. Okay so once again I was very skeptical about getting this skirt because of the length and all my glorious BOOTY and I tried to measure myself as far as length; this time I was wrong BUT I made it work. NO harm in admitting I could not wear this out too many places. LOL!! However, I still enjoyed taking these pictures and feeling like a kid again hanging out at the park. I didn't want the skirt to be too long but not as short either. So I got to show off my tree trunks I called legs and my thick thighs! I really enjoyed the look of the purple with the turquoise top and shoes. Also I cannot forget to mention the lip color I was rocking in these pictures. I love this color purple! This shade is also vibrant and long lasting and does not cake up in between my lips as I experience this a lot with a few other lipsticks. This is my first go to lip color when its time for me to get ready for the day. I love the way it stands out and looks so good against my skin color. The name of this lip color is "Twilight" LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!! Details will be below where I got this lipstick and where other colors can be purchased. Hope you enjoy! Until next XOXO...








BodySuit: Forever 21
Earrings: Gift

Again, hope enjoy!!! Be Good, Be Fly, and Shake a Tail Feather xoxo 

1 comment: