Thursday, June 12, 2014

My Confidence is Golden

Ladies your confidence is everything to you! Remember no one can take your confidence from you and make it their own. Golden confidence is something I uphold to the fullest and so should you. We all have flaws and want to some how change a few things about ourselves. As an example, I really wish I had wider hips. I just believe the booty meat needs a side of hips to go with it. Lol! I clearly can not change that about me but, at the same time I am still beautiful. That is what Golden Confidence is all about. Accepting what you have while uplifting yourself and realizing beauty keeps no scorecard. There are no x's or check marks beside each feature you behold to state whether or not this works for you. You make your own rules when it comes to how you flaunt and show off your confidence and do not let anyone else tell you different. Today's photo shoot was really neat and different because I have a new photographer by the name of Daniel. Daniel also is a fellow North Carolina Central University Alumni like myself. I really enjoyed having him take my pictures. I am looking forward to building a great business relationship with him. Today's outfit was really bought off the rack just because. I was walking around Ross and was actually looking for this polka dotted A-line skirt that I saw a few weeks ago. Sadly, the skirt was gone and then I found this dress. I love the print and the length of the dress. I knew quickly I could pair it with my go to piece (gold plated belt). I got home to try it on and realize it even had pockets...please tell my why I got super excited! This look is great for date night with the boo/husband/potential..lol and even out to dinner with the girls. It is very comfortable and chic and can even be worn to work. Well ladies I hope you've enjoyed reading; details of today's outfit will be below the pictures.

  Sunglasses: Forever21, Dress: Ross, Gold plated belt: eBay, andShoes: Heels.com (JustFab)
  I was straight up in love with my legs in this photo. LOL!
       Decided to add a pop of color with my statement necklace I purchased from Versona.
   Shawty got a big ole butt oh yeahhhhhhhh!!! Is that a calf muscle I see; let me find out!
   My locs are growing like crazy.
  Until next time ladies. Be Good, Be Fly, and Shake a Tail Feather!!!!! xoxox

2 comments:

  1. I've never met a leopard print I didn't like so you know I'm loving this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG!!! Yes I love leopard print...THANK YOU SO MUCH!

      Delete