Thursday, June 19, 2014

I Am Not a Sneaker Head I Just Love Shoes!

Mannnnnn....let me tell you it has been an eventful week leading up to today's photo shoot. First, let me just say I love shoes. Growing up I was a lil tom boyish and loved sneakers; wearing mostly New Balances, Pumas, and Nike. I kept a pair of sneakers on my feet. I had more sneakers than heels growing up and that was just fine with me. Today, I had to go back to my roots. A few weeks back I was on KicksOnFire.com and I was looking at the sneakers that were coming out around my birthday. I found the WTKD VI When I saw these sneakers I just had to have just like any pair of heels. The only difference with these type of sneakers I can not just go online to purchase them. There is a time frame, limited access, and other restrictions to ordering these shoes. Well after much debate, research, and a fight to the death. I am winning!!! Lol I was so freaking happy to know these babies were coming to me I knew I had to debut them on the blog. After purchasing the shoes the very next day I went to searching for the rest of the outfit. I knew I wanted something to accent all the colors in the shoes but not go overboard. So where did I go to find the perfect piece...well of course my safe haven, Forever 21. Only this time I did not find it from the plus size section I actually got it from 21 Men. Yes, the men section came through just nice for your girl especially for these sneakers. I wear a lot of graphics tees and they actually come from the men section. Once again I really enjoyed my photo session with Daniel Lamar Photography. I am becoming more and more excited with every shoot. Ladies, I really hope the idea of you knowing you have the power to change it up every now and then is evident in these photos. Its great being a woman with style because we can dress it up, down, and everything between. Hope you enjoy! The details of the outfit will be below the pictures.

 To get the opportunity to purchase these joints was ALL love.



 I am loving these earrings.
Sunglasses, earrings, necklace, midi rings: www.aldoshoes.com, Top: 21Men, Jeans: Forever21, Sneakers: Nike (Out of Stock)
I was feeling myself in these photos as you may can tell thanks again to Daniel Lamar Photography. @daniellamarphotography
  Until next time Be good Be Fly and Shake a Tail Feather!! xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment