Saturday, November 30, 2013

Parental Advisory: Adult Content (Confidence on Overload)

A plus size or curvy woman who walks with a stride of self CONFIDENCE is not for everyone to understand or accept. Others will always questioned your confidence and try to figure out how or why you walk with this level of self love. Its a part of knowing yourself and accepting who you are along with all your flaws. The saying goes, "No one can love you if you don't love yourself first". So be advised if you can't handle being plus size and lack the confidence and self love of your own body it is time to make a change because YOU want that change. Just don't forget you loving yourself is the ultimate goal. Ladies must learn to love themselves as they are now before they are so quick to change the way they look. You would be surprised how many women who are a size 8 who still do not love themselves. I believe my confidence should not offend you. I want others to know its okay to show off your curves; don't hide them. Flaunt what God gave you! Be you, Love you, and Cherish you! My outfit of the day pretty much portrays my personality. I am a walking warning sign! Let it be known I am not conceited but I know my worth! The graphic tee worn says to others be warn that I have curves for days but I am not afraid to show them off. For those who judge plus size women and say that we should lose weight need to be advised that CONFIDENCE and SELF-LOVE comes first. Where does your confidence come from? Accepting what is is in front of the mirror. Loving every curve on your body. Telling yourself that you are beautiful and no one can take that away from you. Also remember not everyone will love or even like you, but that doesn't matter. What matters is when you look in the mirror you smile, pose, and give yourself a kiss! Even a million men can tell you, you are beautiful but it would not mount to a hill of beans if you don't believe in you first. Yes, I am country girl lol! So ladies I say to you, your curves are only for the mature ones that can handle and not feel offended. For those who have a problem well they have been ADVISED and you pretty much don't give a damn what they think! Love ya! Outfit details are below!






Half Tinted Shades: Amazon
Earrings: Aldo
Gold Chain: Forever 21
Graphic Tee: eBay
Army Fatigue Pants: Wal-Mart
Boots: Shoe Dept.

Be Good, Be Fly, and Shake a Tail Feather!! xoxox


4 comments: