Tuesday, September 1, 2015

The Upcoming Fall Season

Hey everyone,

I am going to be brief here and just say that I am looking forward to the Fall season. Its something about the colors burgundy, olive, burnt orange, mustard, and hunter green that drives me crazy! I know there will be a lot of dusters worn along with the newest trend of fringes. I love being able to layer up to make any look come together. Another part of the Fall season is Football! I am a huge fan of football and will be attending a game really soon here. Even though neither team is my team I am still happy to go. My favorite print that falls right into the spirit of Fall is Leopard. Shoes, dress, tops, scarves, pants, you name it I love it in leopard print. I said I wanted to bring in the upcoming season in wearing leopard print and I did just that. I really like this dress. Its so comfortable and has a lace back. I feel really sexy and this printed dress really did a wonder on concealing and smoothing out my body. I really advise you ladies to take advantage of this print. You can never have enough leopard print. Like I said this was a brief blog. Also Happy 2 year anniversary to my blog which is now ViVi Style & Image. I did not bring it up much because there is a lot of changes being made with the blog and my business. At this time I do ask my readers to please pray for me and my business. I really want this business to work. I have done some great starter work and want to continue in this industry. Be Blessed and Happy Days ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment