Sunday, July 5, 2015

My DIY Project: Turns into a New Upcoming Journey

Hey everyone!!! I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. My weekend was blah just sitting around and thinking why me? Lol I know but it's all for good reasons. I believe I am in a season of quietness and waiting on God to move over my life in the most biggest way possible. I am making moves in many different ways and this DIY project I did on my shorts as brought me to thinking about designing clothes for women! I said when I made this move I would invite you guys to join me and see the strides, the ups, and downs of owning my own business. Trying to accomplish something no one in my family as ever done. I am blessed to have these thoughts of working with fashion in every aspect of it; for both men and women. I've already started thinking of pieces to create. I had a FB friend encourage me to take up sewing because she can see me designing clothes. I tell you I have so many people that can see me be great, I just hope I don't let anyone down. Having so many believe in you can be scary! I really want these thoughts to come to light and in store or on the body of many. I want to contribute to fashion in my own way. I love blogging because it gets me to talk about the things that I think about all day; every day. I think about fashion and what I can bring to the table every day. I just pray that God puts the right people in my path to get the work done. I know I can't do this on my own. For my true readers please pray for me! So DIY project was just another idea I was thinking when I was laying around. I wanted to add some fabric to pair of cut jeans I had. Just wanted to spice things up. So I went to youtube to see how it was done. When I got the video I also did my own 15 second videos to show how I did it. I love that they came out great. I even have few more people who want theirs done as well. The Top is from Wal-Mart, Jeans from Ross cut into shorts and added my own fabric, Shoes from Lolashoetique! Thanks for reading! Xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment