Saturday, July 18, 2015

Lady in Red Featuring Rocksbox

Hi Great People,

I hope everyone is doing great!! I wanted to share with you an amazing fit and great news about how to get unlimited jewlery sent to your door step. Recently, I was asked to be in a fashion show to celebrate a mother and daughter birthdays. I was excited to do it. And as a thank you we could choose which pieces we modeled in and keep. So out of the six pieces I modeled I kept this red skater dress. The dress is cute and comfortable; my two favorite words when it comes to clothing. When I modeled it I wore my red Converses. This time I paired the dress with some also cute and comfortable red ankle strap heels. The fit is so pleasing to my soul. Lol, just simple and yet stands out with the color red. I told myself I would start investing in more red clothing because for some reason I don't have much at all. The color is so daring, sexy, and gets attention because of the color itself. So with the dress I decided what time is better to pair it with my Rocksbox jewlery set I received in the mail today. The send you three pieces of jewelry. I received earrings, a necklace, and a bracelet. The bracelet I could not wear myself so I let my mother wear it since she had a funeral to attend. I love the earrings and necklace together. The earrings had enough bling for studded earrings. I love wearing these type of earrings with my locs hiding them. So when I move my locs it's like POW yeahhhh you see the bling...lol! I love these double string necklaces with the small beads. This can definitely be worn with a casual outfit to add just enough excitement to it. The bracelet as mentioned I could not wear because of the size of my hand. It just wasn't going to work. Big girl or just big hands for a woman problems maybe! So my mom rocked the bracelet and it looked really nice on her. I do love the detail in the bracelet.  Below I will share where you can also try out Rocksbox and even get a FREE ONE MONTH of unlimited jewelry. 

Outfit Details: Dress// Red Boutique (Plus), Heels//PayLess, Jewelry//RocksBox use code: VIVISTYLEIMAGEXOXO to get your one month free! 






No comments:

Post a Comment