Thursday, July 2, 2015

Boutique Shopping

Yes, I know I'm a stranger! I really don't have a great reason other than trying to build a business and trying to keep a cap on these different ideas that keep formulating in my head lately. In the mean time I'm still low key shopping when I know I should not. So this and the next few blogs will be discussing online and in-store boutiques. Today's feature is from glamazonfashions.com; which by the way I love this store. I purchased a few pieces from the site and I love the fast shipping and the fit. This t-shirt dress is a trend that is comfortable, stylish, and reasonable in price. These are some pros of shopping from boutiques. Because these stores will keep up with the trends as time goes by. Most boutiques have a wide variety of sizes and some are even unique in their merchandise. That's my favorite part about this boutique and a few other boutiques. I found glamazonfashions on Instagram about two or three years ago. Recently, I purchased two dresses from them. The one pictured below and a bad ass black mesh; see through dress that I will feature here later.
As I mentioned there are some cons about online boutiques as well. From my experience no one piece of clothing should take so long in delivering; we're talking 2 months later. Those type of boutiques will never have to worry about me. I think that's bad customer service and pretty much false advertisement. Some boutiques also give out wrong size information then you can not return the item back like majority boutiques. Which is why when you have nothing but good things to say about a store stick with them. Some clothing is cheaply made which is something else you have to watch out for. Something I look for in a boutiques from Instagram is the number of followers and to make sure it matches the number of likes and comments under their pictures. Also take a look at their website. You can tell a lot about a boutique as far as how the website is presented.
www.glamazonfashions.com is a great store and they will continue to have my business :)
Until my next boutique feature Happy Shopping!
Converse: Amazon, Plaid Shirt: Forever 21, Dress: T-Shirt Dress



No comments:

Post a Comment