Thursday, March 12, 2015

The Classy Confident Curves Movement

Hello Ladies!!

First off North Carolina weather is so disrespectful! It was 70 degrees for the past three days with hardly any sun and then it went down to the low 60s with plenty of sun. LOL don't you just love this NC weather. Well it could not have stopped me today to introduce my new t-shirt line. I want to introduce "Classy Confident Curves" t-shirts. I believe this shirt is not only cute but it also solidifies what you are about. A classy woman is what we all strive to be with our confidence on 1000 all while flaunting our curves. It must be understood that women can have curves for days and still be classy and confident. It must be understood that there is a such thing as classy curves. Women do not have to wear less to show off their curves. Most women can wear certain clothing and still be considered classy with the curves. The shirt will let everyone know how Classy and Confident your Curves are. I hope that you will join me in the Classy Confident Curve movement! These shirts I believe will go far and wide to be worn by so many beautiful women who believe in what I believe Classy Confident Curves really means. So without further waiting on me talk, talk and talk here is the outfit of the day.



Sequin Hat: Forever21 (SOLD OUT), CCCShirt (Designed by me), Skirt: Polka Dot, Fur Clutch: www.shethecollection.com



Thank you to everyone who has supported Classy Confident Curves since the beginning. xoxox


Also wanted to thank www.ooshirts.com for printing my shirt and coming out to look so GREAT!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment