Tuesday, March 31, 2015

When You Just Don't Fit In...The Crowd: Tip of the Week

Hey everyone!!!

Hope all is well. To the point! Forget them! Yeah the ones who are ready to dismiss your existence. The ones that will smile in your face and can't wait for you to turn around so they can talk about you. When you FINALLY realize people are not who you thought they were. I mean you put them up here when they really down here. LOL! Like you guys could really see that. You catch my drift. People are not going to like you no matter how good you look. How bad you can dress. They way you strut. They are waiting for you to fall, cry, stumble, mess up! Forget them yo! I mean to use this dialect when I talk about these people because they get on my damn nerves. Like seriously! Every flaw they find they will talk about you, and you have already accepted because its you and your body. When this sort of thing happens it means you just don't fit in the crowd. I love not fitting in because I am in my own space and on my own level. When they call you fat, tell them yeahhhh and I know this already what else can you say. Enough of that talk for today. Tip of the Week. When you still hold on to that freak'em dress that is just too short even for you. Like its inching up at every twist and turn. Don't give it away or never wear again just throw a skirt over it. This makes it suitable, comfortable, and even enjoyable to wear now that you don't have to pull it down on every step you take.

Ohhhh so you thought this was it! Fooled you didn't I!!!!


BAM!!!! HERE I AM


THAT GOOD OLE SIDE VIEW!


Own your body you SEXY thangggg you! Ha (Black Skirt: www.rebdolls.com, Multi-Color Freak'em dress from F21, Shoes: www.lolashoetique.com)


Let'em see what you working with dawg!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm all for reinventing an outfit. I l over it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! I love remixing an outfit this way :)

    ReplyDelete