Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Shoes Shoes and More Shoes!! The Right Size that Fits Your Foot and Your Purse.

Women and Shoes!!! What a combination. Since the beginning women have had an addiction to shoes that cannot and will not ever be helped! Without shoes your outfit is nothing; it stands no chance! Maybe that is a little overboard but that is how I feel about shoes. Women sometimes hate having to choose between shoes and something else that may be needed. So I hope you find it here that your shoes can be stylish and affordable at the same time for the everyday woman. First, Comfort! Speaking to plus size women comfort means everything in a shoe. Some need wide width comfort such as myself and larger sizes than a size 10 or 11! Where do I shop for comfort at the same time affordability?? SimplyBeTorridDSW, and Payless ShoeSource just to name a few. I will also shop at Charlotte RusseHeels.comAldoTarget Shoes, and Rackroom Shoes.
This is a picture of the few places I mentioned that I shop at for my shoes they are comfortable and did not cost me a lot of $$$. Also I want to share how a lot of name brand shoes cost so much, but there is almost always another shoe out there that cost a lot less which of course will make you feel so good about wearing a shoe that does not cost the same amount as a car payment. Prime example!
Kate Spade which is a well known brand has the same type of shoe going for $328 when Payless has it going just for $29.99 and maybe even cheaper if you received the 20% off coupon in the mail. Also this less expensive shoe comes in WIDE WIDTH...YAY!!!! They also have this in two more colors that I will be picking up as well. 


One more tip I would like to leave with you. I love wearing heels but sometimes they do not like wearing me. I have always said that I have a funny foot like most of us do. When I am purchasing heels that do not offer a WW and I wear a size 10. I will go up a size and #Boom I am walking in that favorite pair of heels and I am feeling good not only because I did not spend a lot of money, but they also look great on my feet. I know my feet will thank me later! I surely hope this information helps you when buying those stylish pair of shoes. 
Good Day, Curvy Beauties! 

1 comment: