Friday, August 9, 2013

Ready to Flaunt What God Gave Me and Help Others Do the Same

Over the years fashion has always been an importance to me. However, money was and still is an issue on what fashion pieces I could afford! I have found new ways to dress the curves I have been blessed with and still be able to pay my bills!! I want to help everyday women to dress fashionably while strutting their confident curves with class! It's not hard to do; we all need guidance in trying to keep up with the latest fashion without hurting our pockets. Below I will show some outfits that dress my curves and do not cost a lot of money! Places I shop are F21, Ross, SWAKDesigns, and ASOS just to name a few. Oh before I forget I am adding goodwill shopping as well for the good ole vintage look. It's so much fun to discover what you can find and dress together. 






2 comments:

  1. I know you will do great things with this blog. You have my support 100% God Bless

    ReplyDelete