Saturday, August 10, 2013

Pin Curl Scarf Look

Good Saturday to everyone! I wanted to share a video that I recently put together. I was requested to share how I came up with a certain look using around the house scarves. I call it the Pin Curl look because the scarf is wrapped in a pin curl over your forehead. This look is so cute and easy and for those days you may not feel like doing your hair.
I enjoy rocking this easy and cute look. So I wanted to show those of you who like this look through a video I made. WARNING: The video is low quality!!! Reason being I have never thought about doing videos until now. So now that I know how to do the basics of videos I will get better at it and provide some better quality videos. In the meantime enjoy. Also the scarf I am wearing in the above picture is actually fabric that I purchased from JoAnn Fabric store. It is about two yards. So you can only imagine what prints and colors you can find and wear perfectly with some funky earrings. The scarf below was a gift. ENJOY! 

1 comment: