Sunday, December 6, 2015

Yona New York Collab Take Two


Hello again!!! Coming through once again with another piece from the Yona New York collection. If you have taken the time to read my blog before this you would have read that I did a review on the Yona New York drape maxi skirt which I LOVED! Also I previously mentioned this particular clothing line has three mini collections. This vibrant and bold floral asymmetrical dress is part of the Floral Collection.

The Yona New York Floral Collection was created in a supple poly charmeuse. This dress is soft to the touch and very comfortable. This is a dress that can also be worned during the Spring. This dress is a drape dress cut on a diagonal for a slimming effect with a matching belt with one short sleeve and one long which I think I love the most about this dress. This style dress comes in three different color palettes-- pink/lavender, green/beige/rose, and purple/blue. 

Going back to the fabric of this dress which I mentioned is soooooo soft to the touch. Easy to put on and it also has 5% spandex which I was amazed by. From the look of it you would think there was no give to this type of dress. Even my mother was amazed that this dress turned out to look great on me. The added belt helps in given a more SNATCHED appearence. I also love the fact that you dont have to be afraid to add more color with your accessories and shoes. Thats were your sense of style kicks in. 

Its safe to say that all of the Yona New York clothing is true to size and can definitely be statement pieces for your wardrobe. Please check out YonaNewYork.com. Details on this look is below. Look out for another STATEMENT I will be making details coming soon. Until next time xoxo and Shake a Tail Feather. 


Dress: Yona New York  Shoes: Lolashoetique, Earrings and Necklace: Wal-Mart, Coat: Old Navy





No comments:

Post a Comment