Friday, May 8, 2015

Let Your Clothes Do The Talking

Hi everyone,

I hope all is well with my readers! Simple blog today! Letting your clothes do the talking. I literally let this skirt do the talking for me. Strike a Pose, Fashion Blogger, and I had on my red high heels. What about when your clothes don't have the words exactly to express who you are? That's when you find pieces that describe you and wear them well I bet you they will speak for you. Sometimes, all the words in the world will not get people's attention but your clothes will. You could wear that tutu and it tells people you believe you are graceful, beautiful, and talented! You could wear that form fitting LBD which says to people you can slay at anytime so be careful how you cross me. You could wear a vintage multi-colored top and pinstripe leggings and a fly shoe; it tells people you are bold and can careless what anyone thinks. I could go on and on. You sometimes don't have to part your lips to people your clothes will do it for you. I try to make sure every outfit I put together SCREAMS confidence; that is most important to me. I have a one clickable link to the skirt which was purchased from Rainbow. Yes, don't sleep on Rainbow!! You can find some nice pieces at an inexpensive price which is what I love! Below are the pictures and a close up to the skirt. I will say this today's pictures were rushed because it began to rain. Normally, I don't mind rain but I just re-twisted my locs and I need them fresh for my birthday! Lol anyway, hoped you enjoy the read! Until next time Be Good, Be Fly, and Shake a Tail Feather xoxo
Top: Forever 21, Skirt, Shoes: Lolashoetique (Sold Out) , Leopard Print Belt: Target 




No comments:

Post a Comment