Friday, May 22, 2015

Body Confidence is Everything

Heyyyyyyyyy Ya'll!!!

Hope all my readers are doing lovely! Today's blog will be discussing body confidence. I stated that like I'm teaching a class. I guess in a way I am. So listen up closely. Love your body and your body will love you back. What I mean by this is even the biggest person can be in love with their body and exhume confidence. I mean look at Tess Holliday the creater of #effyourbodystandards and now a supermodel; a size 22 supermodel. I mean COME ON!!!!!! If she can do it why can't we all? Stop finding parts you hate about your body and focusing on them. All you are doing is body shaming yourself basically! We have enough of that going on from complete strangers on social media. Focus on parts of your body you love and build on that. Alright a moment of truth for me. What I don't like about me is my legs; the blemishes and dark spots etc. I wish I had smooth looking legs free from scars and blemishes. However, guess what I don't! Do I care, yes, but do I focus on it Hell No! I wear shorts, short skirts, skirts with splits, etc. Ok I will give you one more and pretty much the only other thing about me I really don't like; I have fat wide feet. Does that stop be from buying cute shoes; sometimes lol but I keep looking and studying what works for me. I have been told I have a nice collection of shoes. So what I am saying stop focusing on the negative and flaunt the positive. People will never realize what you don't like about your body when you exhume confidence overall.

Ladies, if you are dating this also helps the relationship with that guy you are dating. If you focus so much on the negatives of your body this can also be noticed by him. Men love a confident woman. When a woman understands who she is and how she carries her confidence a man can't help but love it too. When you don't focus on the negative parts of your body neither do they. In turn they can sometimes love your flaws, oddly. Example, lol omg ok so as I mentioned I don't like my fat feet right?! Well, he does! Lol! He calls my toes Vienna sausages...lmao! Which makes me accept my fat feet because he loves them. See??? Omg, I've always told myself I don't know anything about men/dating/love but I just clearly taught myself about body confidence and men. I love writing. Because you can learn from yourself while teaching others! So, even your love can help you accept your body as is so you can flaunt the body even more.

The outfit I'm wearing is to celebrate my birthday month. This outfit was colorful and sexy. However, wearing the outfit really put me in the mind of wanting to be somewhere near the beach and enjoying life. I don't know about any other blogger but, when I take pictures my thoughts are not where I am physically. I'm somewhere further down south, the west coast or on someone's island. I hope that one day my background will match where my mind puts me. Hope you enjoyed reading. xoxoxox

Top: Target, Skirt: JCP, Shoes: JustFab, NeckLace: Versona Accessories, Earrings: FabuLess Creations






No comments:

Post a Comment