Wednesday, September 17, 2014

#1 Fall Favorite the Skater Skirt: Featuring Lola Shoetique

Hey Ladies!!!


I hope all is well! This is a quick blog post featuring a piece I wore last year. Since Fall is coming near I wanted to bring back the skater skirt. I just have to say I feel even more confident in wearing this skirt now than when I first purchased it. I don't know if its because I am in the gym now and so it looks and feel different on me or what but your girl is feeling herself a tad bit. I love how the skirt brings attention to my midsection and legs. Not to mention these lovely red lace-up heels I purchased from Lola Shoetique. These shoes are skater skirt APPROVED!! At the same the shoes brings focus to my thick legs and I LOVE IT! This is my second pair of heels from their site and I am just in love. The site has some very fashionable and colorful shoes with a reasonable price tag. I recommend when looking to purchase heels try Lola Shoetique first. Outfit details are below with links to click on for purchase.
Earrings//Divaliciouslyhott, Top//Forever 21 (SOLD OUT), Skirt//ASOS, Shoes//Lola Shoetique



Thank you for reading and until next time. Be Good, Be Fly, and Shake a Tail Feather xoxox


2 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous and I can definitely see the difference you are looking leaner and more toned. I love everything about this look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww thank you so much!! Honey, really appreciate the love!!

      Delete