Saturday, August 16, 2014

Unexpected Blessings In My Size

Hello Ladies!!!

I hope all is well with all you who are reading. I wanted to talk about a HUGE opportunity I was given this past week that was so unexpected. After I celebrated my one year Bloggerversary with Classy Confident Curves I was contacted by the owner of Plus Size Fashionz who makes custom plus size clothing to model pieces from their clothing line. The fact that the clothing is custom made just for my body means  EVERYTHING to me. My measurements at this current time is 46, 42, and 57. Yes, I am a big girl and man o man do I love it. After looking at their website I fell in love with the prints, colors, and the women rocking these custom made styles. I was so excited to know I was chosen to take part in modeling for this boutique. I was sent my first dress and when I opened the package I automatically loved the color and when I saw the make I then automatically thought of the lovely Jill Scott on the cover of Essence magazine September 2014 edition.

I freaking love Jill Scott before and after!! She is currently my inspiration when it comes to getting my body in shape and wanting a more healthier me. I love how this dress hit every curve on her body and for me to receive a dress similar to the one she wore you all know I was too excited. So a special shout out to http://www.plussizefashionz.com/ for the opportunity to model this wonderful dress and the ones in the future to come.

My first celebrity dress alike! Yay! lol Loving this dress Shoes: JustFab and Earrings: Forever21


The dress is not yet on the website at  Plussizefashionz but there are others that I am sure you will love like I do as well. Hope you enjoyed the blog post. Also I may start blogging about my journey to a better me health wise. I am not trying to be skinny by far even if I tried I don't want that. Just wanting to be healthy and ready when the time comes for me to start my own family. I want to be ready for them. So in the meantime Be Good, Be Fly, and Shake a Tail Feather! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment