Monday, October 21, 2013

Fall LookBook NCCU Homecoming Edition

I had the pleasure of attending my eighth homecoming  since I graduated from North Carolina Central University back in 2005. Since then my fashion choices have emerged and I am swiftly coming out to share my outfit ideas to the rest of you ladies. Homecoming is a time to reminisce with friends; old and new. Attend parties all over the city, grub on that good ole' grilled food from tailgating. Don't forget to also show off your threads. I decided to complete a lookbook for this past homecoming weekend. Pretty much it is a set of outfit ideas that I put together to rock while celebrating with my friends since college. Below are four different outfits; two party outfit, tailgate outfit, and game day outfit. Details of each outfit will also be below. Hope you enjoy!!
Glasses: Forever21
Top: Miss Tina Collection Wal-Mart
Pants: Forever 21
Shoes: Payless
Clutch: RiRi Gift for Perfume
Earrings: Aldo
Lipstick: Wet n'Wild
Earrings: Ashley Stewart
Shoes: Payless
Gold Plated Belt: Ebay
Lipstick: Wet n' Wild
Earrings: Local Boutique Now Closed
Cardigan: Forever 21 Straight Line
Top: Forever 21
Leggings: Ross
Shoes: Target

Glasses: Forever 21
Leggings: Wal-mart
Boots: Shoe Show
Scarf: Wal-mart
Earrings: Ashley Stewart

I really hope you have enjoyed this post until next time. Be Good, Be Fly, and Shake a Tail Feather!













4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! My favorite is the leopard print. Do you live in the area?

    www.24plusstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!!! Angela thank you so very much!!! Yes, I live in Durham

      Delete
  3. This blog is well put together and looks like u brought some flare and flavor to your home coming

    ReplyDelete