Tuesday, February 10, 2015

CCC Shop Your Closet

Hey Everyone!!!

I hope all is well with everyone who is reading today. I wanted to show the looks I've had since I started my Shop Your Closet challenge. I will say its been fun to know that I do not have to spend money to look good when I can make what I have in my closet make me look GREAT! I will admit however, I had some weak moments and saw some items online that I wanted. However, I thought about you, YES, that's right my challenge participants and said if I want this challenge to be successful I have to be strong. This is what I want to show to whomever will listen and learn that our wardrobe is a part of us. We make our clothes work for us. I mean we did work hard toward the clothes we have in our closet right? Even if its vintage/thrifted pieces its ours. Make it work for you. Another lesson that you can learn out of this challenge is that there may be more pieces that you may have to include to complete your closet. Pieces such as, an all white button-up shirt, basic black skirt, gray/brown/black dress pants etc. Keep up the good work to you ladies and even gentlemen who maybe using this challenge to help save money also. Also I had the pleasure to work with a good friend of mine who needed an outfit from her closet. When I went through her HUGE closet I finally saw the outfit that she even mentioned she would not have thought of that outfit. There is even a YouTube video for the look that will be added on my page. ClassyConfidentCurves is my name on YoutTube.
Here is the week's outfit and my friend Stacy who I styled from her closet.




Hope you have enjoyed and continue to Shop Your Closet!!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment